Upping the ante
Being as Tom ‘fatty,fatty, fat’ Watson and the corporate controlled MSM repeaters are totally blanking me, despite the fact that I sent them a gift horse of a story – Very fucking rude of them, if I wasn’t so thick skinned I would be hurt – I decided to up the ante.
“Did you Chris”?
Too fucking right I did.
What I decided to do was first of all E-mail all of those newspapers that I E-mailed on the 13th, asking them why they didn’t deem the story newsworthy.
Once I had done that, I decided to be a tell tale tit so I E-mailed the Top Dog, Dave the Rave, don’t cha know.
I followed that up by E-mailing my local MP, James Duddridge. Mind you, I have dealt with him before and how the pilchard was ever elected is beyond me.
Still, he now has an opportunity to show me what he’s really made of. In the meantime, I suggest you all keep on at Fatty Watson and the MSM. It is paramount that this isn’t allowed to go away.
The following then, are copies of the emails that I sent to the Newspapers:
On the 13/2/13 I emailed you the details of a major scandal of which I posses indisputable evidence. For reasons unbeknown to the public, and myself you did not even acknowledge receipt of my communication.
I find this fact very strange and more than slightly worrying, especially since you actively canvas the public for stories with some of you even offering money to do so.
With this being the case, I can only assume that your editor is of the following opinion:
- The fact that the NSPCC (charged with the care and well being of the UK’s most damaged and vulnerable children) employed as senior management, a former ANC/MK Terrorist named as Heinrich Grosskopf, who by his own admittance is guilty of the cold blooded murder of at least 7 innocent people and seriously maiming 26 others, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that it was widely reported in the South African Media that when testifying to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in Pretoria (case number AM5917/97), Grosskopf was reported as not showing any sign of remorse for his crimes and did in fact treat the proceedings as a joke, therefore demonstrating his gross unsuitability to lead a team of Grief Counsellors for the NSPCC, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that Grosskopf was knowingly, fraudulently registered by the GSCC (now HCPC)with the aid of NSPCC senior management, as a social worker in charge of a centre specifically set up for children’s grief counselling, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that Groskopff – once the most wanted man in South Africa – is still working in the UK today as a Social Worker (registration number SW25098) despite the fact that he still cannot return to South Africa, since to do so would result in his murder (as is the case with his brother Martin, stabbed to death in 2005 as a direct result of Heinrich’s terrorist activities), is not newsworthy.
- The fact that a terror campaign was waged against the three social workers who tried to expose Grosskopf, in an effort to silence them, with the full knowledge of Sir Christopher Kelly, the then Chairman of the NSPCC, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that the Daily Mirror, The Telegraph, and the BBC’s Panorama were all going to run the story but subsequently dropped it due to what was described as ‘influence’, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that the afore mentioned terror campaign was waged by two senior managers employed by the NSPCC, named as Gordon Ratcliffe and Martin Erooga, with the full knowledge (and therefore backing) of the GSCC, the NSPCC’s Dame Mary Marsh (CEO at the time) and Sir Christopher Kelly, to name but a few, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that both Gordon Ratcliffe and Martin Erooga (Author of many books on child care) were willing to conduct a campaign of intimidation against three women, acting with no other incentive than the safety of the children in their care, highlights that the two managers are totally unsuitable for their role as guardians of our society’s most vulnerable and damaged children, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that at least two of the three whistleblowers are willing to testify to you that Grosskopf deliberately & without warning removed them from a child sex abuse case for no other reason than the children were on the verge of revealing a paedophile ring involving some household names, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that Grosskopf was employed by the NSPCC, despite the Charity knowing of his murderous activities is not newsworthy. After all, if everything was above board, why then was the intimidation campaign launched against three highly trained, level headed women in order to silence them.
- The fact that the NSPCC’s Peter Watt was given the job of co-writing last month’s report on Operation Yewtree despite being totally unsuitable to do so is not newsworthy.
- The fact that the NSPCC receives government funding for having powers to carry out statutory duties, i.e. statutory child protection investigations when they simply refer information on to the police and social services who then carry out that statutory duty i.e. the investigation, yet both the Police and Social Services are having their budgets slashed is not newsworthy.
- The fact that many members of the public have repeatedly asked the NSPCC to deny my claims, many even threatening to withdraw their financial support to the charity until they do so has been met with silence , is not newsworthy.
- The fact that the RT Hon Tom Watson MP, when faced with all the above information, deliberately ignored it for three days until public outrage left him no other choice but to agree to have a look is not newsworthy
- The fact that Tom Watson MP, despite publicly declaring that he would get back to me within the week (time line is now expired) has failed to do so despite public calls for him to address the matter, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that this NSPCC scandal is massive and if properly investigated would lead back to the government and Royal Family is being ignored by Tom Watson MP, despite your newspaper making him front page news for asking David Cameron a question in connection with child abuse, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that The RT Hon Tom Watson MP, who enjoys a lavish lifestyle at the public’s expense and was elected to serve the people of this country publicly stated that he should have taken a member of the public’s advice and ignored me, when I presented him with the facts is not newsworthy.
- The fact that if someone working a 40hr week on MINIMUM WAGE for 52 wks of the year, was afforded the same percentage rate as Watson claimed for expenses in 2007, that person on minimum wage would earn £886 PW is not newsworthy.
- The fact that known paedophiles such as Jimmy Savile took a great interest in the NSPCC, as well as the likes of Peter Mandelson (totally unsuitable to be dealing with vulnerable and damaged children) is still playing a role in the charity, is not newsworthy.
- The fact that I hold extensive and indisputable evidence of all the above as well as being able to arrange for you to meet and interview two of the whistleblowers, is not newsworthy.
Giving mind to the above, I would respectfully request that you do me the courtesy of explaining why you feel that this is of no public interest what so ever. I can then in turn, pass that information on to a discontented, rapidly growing in numbers public.
I thank you in advance, and await your swift response.
In the email to David Cameron, I was somewhat hampered by the restriction on the amount of detail you are allowed when communicating with 10 Downing Street. Therefore, I was forced to give our beloved Prime Minister, the briefest of outlines:
It has been brought to my attention that the NSPCC employed a former ANC/MK terrorist, named as Hein Grosskopf, directly responsible for the murder of 7 innocent people, as a senior manager in charge of grief counselling traumatised children. I can provide indisputable evidence of this. Grosskopf is still employed in the UK as a social worker.
Moreover, I have evidence that Grosskopf removed two social workers from a sexual abuse case for no other reason than to stop 3 children revealing the house hold names of their abusers.
Furthermore, I have indisputable proof that Sir Christopher Kelly was a party to the subsequent cover up and terror campaign waged against two social workers + another, in order to stop them going public with this information. There are further serious issues surrounding the NSPCC at the highest levels.
Will the Prime Minister now be willing to meet the Social Workers and let them present their written and spoken evidence to him?
Finally, we have the email that I sent to the RT Hon James Duddridge MP, the contents of which are as follows:
Dear Mr Duddrige
I have recently been made aware of a Major Scandal involving the NSPCC.
This is NOT an allegation; it is an indisputable fact, to which I have access to all the many documents, solicitors’ letters, letters from the ex MP, The Rt Hon Michael Jack, as well as various other correspondence and witness statements.
Furthermore, the scandal was covered up, with the co-operation of the Daily Mirror, the Telegraph and the BBC’s Panorama who were all going to run the story at the time but subsequently dropped it like a hot potato following what one of the Panorama researchers termed as “influence”.
It is only thanks to the bravery, care, dedication, and dogged determination of 3 FULLY QUALIFIED Social workers, all of whom were at the time employed by the NSPCC, that the story is now in the public domain. It is your duty as an MP elected to serve the public, to now investigate the full facts of this scandal, which I do not need to tell you has extremely wide ranging implications.
The facts are as follows:
- Senior management employed by the NSPCC knowingly falsified information pertaining to an ex ANC/MK terrorist named as being Heinrich Johannes Grosskopf, when registering him as a social worker with the General and Social Care Council (GSCC).
- Grosskopf is registered as no SW25098 with the GSCC (now HCPC) and was re-registered (as is the SP every few years) under the same number in Dec 2012 with his location listed as Bromsgrove.
- Heinrich Grosskopf, who was once listed as being the most wanted man in South Africa, was further employed at the NSPCC’s Acorn Centre in Blackpool, managing a team of Social Workers specialising in grief counselling.
- Grosskopf, who was forced to flee Africa in fear of his life, was later granted Amnesty by the Truth & Reconciliation Committee in Pretoria (TRC), case number AM5917/97.
- Testifying to the TRC, Grosskopf admitted to driving a ‘car bomb’ packed with explosives into position in a built up area, before setting the timers on the bombs, allowing himself 20 seconds to escape into the safety of a close by shopping mall.
- The ensuing explosion killed at least 7 people, seriously injured a further 26 and caused damaged to 58 buildings and 33 cars.
- Grosskopf further admitted to detonating the car bomb despite being aware that innocent ‘civilians’ would be killed or wounded.
- In testimony to the TRC, Grosskopf also admitted to creating a cache of military material including 14 Limpet Mines with fuses and detonators, 22 hand grenades, and 31 AK47 rifles complete with ammunition.
- In testimony to the TRC, Grosskopf also admitted to giving non combatant support for sanctioned terrorist activities carried out by operatives of the USSO, the feared Para military wing of the ANC.
- In newspaper reports of the TRC proceedings, Grosskopf was said to have exhibited no sign of remorse and treated the proceedings as if they were a joke.
- Grosskopf, whose brother Martin Grosskopf was stabbed to death in his home in 2005 – allegedly as revenge for Henrich’s terrorist activities – still to this day, cannot return home to SA for fear of his life. Indeed, his home address in the UK remains a closely guarded secret.
- When the 3 afore mentioned Social Workers discovered Grosskopf’s past and reported him to more senior management, Grosskopf was suspended from duty. Following a 10 month investigation in which all 3 social workers were granted ‘ vulnerable witness’ status, the GSCC’s solicitor assured the trio that Grosskopf, and two other senior NSPCC Managers , Martin Erooga and Gordon Ratcliffe would at the very least be struck off the GSCC register. Then 2 weeks before the proceedings, the GSCC solicitor was inexplicably replaced, and the case was equally inexplicably dropped.
- Throughout the 10 month investigation, all 3 Social workers were subjected to bullying by Erooga and Ratcliffe. On one occasion, Erooga, the author of numerous child care books, told them that they had – and I quote directly here: “no idea what we were dealing with” and that he wanted them to understand that they were “playing a dangerous game” and “going up against a very powerful machine”.
- Ironically, in 2009 Erooga was charged with the responsibility of writing a report which carried the sub-title: Adults who pose a risk to children and implications for recruitment and selection.
- All three Social Workers were threatened with disciplinary action (the sack) if they divulged Grosskopfs past to anyone connected with the NSPCC.
- After the case was dropped, one of the social workers contacted the then chairman of the NSPCC, Sir Christopher Kelly, naively assuming that he would be outraged and intervene in the scandal. The following is how this news was related to me: “We thought surely he wouldn’t think it ok for NSPCC to be employing Hein, with his history, pretending to be a social worker, managing a team working with child victims of abuse. Again we were wrong he spoke to my colleague on the phone and made it very clear that we had no business making contact with him and that he did not want to hear from us again”.
- At the time of Kelly’s unacceptable and outrageous response, he had just completed a report citing the crucial importance of staff vetting, following the Soham murders carried out by Ian Huntley.
- Grosskopf deliberately and without warning removed two of the social workers from a case of sexual abuse, for no other reason than the children were close to revealing the names of the prominent figures in an elite paedophile ring.
You should also be aware of the following facts:
- The fact that the NSPCC receives government funding for having powers to carry out statutory duties, i.e. statutory child protection investigations when they simply refer information on to the police and social services who then carry out that statutory duty i.e. the investigation, yet both the Police and Social Services are having their budgets slashed .
- The fact that despite many members of the public having repeatedly asked the NSPCC to deny my claims, many even threatening to withdraw their financial support to the charity all requests have been met with silence.
- The fact that the RT Hon Tom Watson MP, when faced with all the above information, deliberately ignored it for three days until public outrage left him no other choice but to agree to have a look. This is in spite of Tom Watson PM publicly promoting himself as someone determined to stamp out high powered paedophile rings.
- The fact that Tom Watson MP, despite publicly declaring that he would get back to me within the week (time line is now expired) has failed to do so despite many, many public calls for him to address the matter.
- The fact that this NSPCC scandal is massive and if properly investigated would lead back to the government and Royal Family is still being ignored by Tom Watson MP, despite asking David Cameron a question in connection with child abuse linked to the government. Why would he choose to ignore the scandal?
- The fact that The RT Hon Tom Watson MP, who enjoys a lavish lifestyle at the public’s expense and was elected to serve the people of this country publicly stated that he should have taken a member of the public’s advice and ignored me, when I presented him with the facts.
- The fact that if someone working a 40hr week on MINIMUM WAGE for 52 wks of the year, was afforded the same percentage rate as Watson claimed for expenses in 2007, that person on minimum wage would earn £886 PW. Yet, despite Watson’s huge salary, over inflated expenses and the considerable amount of time he finds to debate the humour level of horse meat jokes on Twitter, he sees no wrong in ignoring repeated public calls for him to address this serious issue and indeed regrets speaking to me about it.
- To date, I have had no response from Watson. This is despite, the public repeatedly asking him when he is going to respond to me. Watson obviously feels these people are not worthy of a reply either.
- The fact that the NSPCC’s Peter Watt was given the job of co-writing last month’s report on Operation Yewtree despite being totally unsuitable to do so indicates there being a deliberate white wash of the investigation.
Should you be in any doubts what so ever that a major, major, cover up is taking place at the very highest level, I should inform you that the facts were sent to the following media sources:
- The Sun
- The Daily Express
- The Daily Mail
- The Independent
- The Morning Star
- The Guardian
- The Daily Star
- The Irish Times
- The Belfast Telegraph
- The Africa Herald (South African newspaper, you would have thought Grosskopf would be a hero of theirs)
- The Daily Sun (Ditto)
- The Scottish Daily Record
- The NY Times
- The Daily Mirror (I had to change the email slightly for the Mirror and Telegraph, as I did for the foreign papers)
- The Telegraph
- The Indian Times
- Press TV
- RT News
- The BBC News
- ITV News
- Sky News
- CNN News
Not one, I repeat, not one of those outlets so much as replied to even acknowledge the fact that they had received my communications or those sent on my behalf. Moreover, I find that fact jaw dropping and would have thought that they would have at least wanted to see the strength of the documented evidence.
However, after speaking further with one of the social workers involved, she has now made it clear to me that she and one of the other two social workers involved, would be willing to meet with you in my presence, to present to you the mass of written evidence as well as discuss further serious issues surrounding the scandal that have not yet been made public.
Given mind to the serious implications involved, and the growing public unrest in the governments, the media’s and the NSPCC’s reluctance to address the issue, I trust that you, as a man of integrity, as well as my local MP will be as outraged as myself and the rapidly growing number of those amongst the general public who are now aware of the scandal.
I therefore look forward to your quick response.
So there you have it. We will just have to see what happens now. I trust everyone noted how nice I was in my communications. See, I can be a polite cunt when I want.
Until the next time,