Dec 13 2013
The Daily chimpanzee
Well fuck me backwards and call me kinky!
Fair do’s, since there are no takers I will just get on with writing my foreword to the following Chimp article about a Psychopathic Lawyer.
The message conveyed in the article seems to be: To be a high flyer you have to be psycho, there is fuck all wrong with being a psycho and fuck Norman Bates, they aren’t like that mad cunt at all. Indeed on the contrary they are bloody nice people.
What fucking utter bollocks!
The general consensus in the medical world appears to be that one in one hundred people are born psychopaths and one in four are in positions of power.
Course, that depends on your idea of a position of power.
I would venture that at the very top I.E Cabinet Ministers CEO’s of major Corporations, Heads of Banks, Police Top Brass and High Court Judges are all psychopaths.
So, who better to put to the test than the Cunt Cameron. To do so, I am using Dr Robert Hare’s psychopathy check list.
Facet 1: Interpersonal
1) Whatever your feelings towards the Cunt Cameron, it cannot be denied that he oozes charm.
2) Does he look like a self satisfied smug cunt? Of course he fucking does.
4) The threat of terrorism? The cunts stunt with Obama & Schmidt? Austerity measures? Wanting rid of human rights?
Facet 2: Affective
- Lack of remorse or guilt
- Emotionally shallow
- Callous/lack of empathy
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
1) Pensioners dying of cold? Children going hungry in this country?
2) Using his dead son to empathise with the father of a child who committed suicide, in his (camerons) pursuit to censor the internet.
3)The ex-Soldier and his disabled wife who committed suicide rather than continue doing their 12 mile weekly round trip to the food bank.
4) The hundreds of thousands of innocent men women and children who have been killed or maimed in illegal wars? Blamed his office staff for his expenses fiddle? The NHS help-line: “Sadly, the Government has been warned before that NHS 111 is unsafe. But as usual, David Cameron and his health secretary chose to blame others instead of taking responsibility for their decisions. Cameron ignored warnings, including those from experts, earlier this year, about staff shortages and the use of medically untrained call handlers”. source
Facet 3: Lifestyle
- Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
- Parasitic lifestyle
- Lack of realistic, long-term goals
1) That will be why he always fucks off on holiday when there is a manufactured crisis then
2) Ha, ha no answer needed here.
3) Austerity measures, are not working and will not work. The Monetary System.
4) Handed a list of paedophiles by Philip Schofield, Cameron said that he didn’t want a gay witch hunt to start.
5) Wanted to take military action in Syria despite the fact that in doing so he could have started WW3.
Facet 4: Antisocial
- Poor behavioral controls
- Early behavioral problems
- Juvenile delinquency
- Revocation of conditional release
- Criminal versatility
1) Bullingdon Boys Club? Pissed at posh do’s? Leaving his daughter in a pub? Charging the nation for the Slag Thatcher funeral? Txt msg with Rabekah Brooks? Fox hunting and hunting in general?
2) Bullingdon Boys Club? Nearly expelled for drugs? Indications a paedophillia? Cocaine use and promiscuous behaviour leading him to take an AIDS test
3) Bullingdon Boys Club? Drug taking?
5) Fiddled his expenses? Protector of Paedophiles? Purchased illegal Nuclear Missile?
- Many short-term marital relationships
- Promiscuous sexual behavior
1) Only the one marriage, very promiscuous in earlier days… In all likelihood he still is.
2) Had to take an AIDS test? Strong indications of affair with Rebekah Brooks? His Sister in Law? Alleged Paedophillia and bi-sexuality?
The test has a maximum 40 points. To be classed as a Psychopath you need to score a minimum of 25 points in the UK and 30 points in the US.
Each of the 20 items is scored on a three-point scale, with a rating of 0 if it does not apply at all, 1 if there is a partial match or mixed information, and 2 if there is a reasonably good match to the offender.
Course, I could of added many more examples to most on the list, but on the examples that I have listed, add his score up.
As for what the bragging psychopathic twat in the article below says about her mental disorder?
Well, It is nothing to brag at and I certainly have no wish to be a psychopath… Just saying.
I’m a high-flying lawyer on £150,000 per year – and it’s all because I’m a psychopath! Woman claims mental condition is secret of her success
- 30-year-old woman, known as Miss Thomas, is diagnosed psychopath
- She admits ‘heart has always been darker and colder than most people’s’
- She can be ruthless, charming, manipulative and dominant
- As a result, she has excelled academically and professionally
- She believes many others are ‘secret psychopaths’ like her
Psychopaths are defined as ruthless people who suffer from a chronic mental disorder that can manifest in abnormal or violent social behaviour. But one diagnosed psychopath says they’re not all violent murderers – they could even be your boss.
She believes people who have the condition like she does are more likely to get ahead in life. Thanks to her manipulative streak, combined with a lack of empathy for others and excessive self-esteem, she’s become a high-flying attorney earning £150,000 a year.
The woman, who is in her thirties, has written a book about herself, called Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding In Plain Sight, under the pen name M.E Thomas.
Secret psychopath: A high-flying lawyer, known as Miss Thomas, said having the mental condition has not held her back in life
She will also appear, without being identified, on a Channel 4 show this Saturday – Psychopath Night – that will try to unravel the mystery of this minority, with the help of leading experts.
- ‘My fat Santa photo told me I was a ticking timebomb’: Mother, 23st loses over THIRD of bodyweight after seeing ‘shocking’ picture of herself in festive outfit
- ‘Our dad gave us matching boob jobs!’ Sisters making the most of cosmetic surgeon father’s skills (they’ve also had Botox, nose jobs AND a belly button tuck)
The programme reveals some familiar faces who are high on the psychopathic scale, including a star of the England football team.
Doctors on the show found Miss Thomas displays many psychopathic traits such as egocentrism, interpersonal dominace, verbal aggression and excessive self-esteem.
She said: ‘I think I always knew that I wasn’t quite like other people. I’ve always known that my heart is a little blacker and colder than most people’s. During college I recognised that I was a very manipulative cunning person who was unable to connect to anyone on more than a superficial level.’
Diagnosis: Psychologist Dr Eden describes Miss Thomas as a ‘successful psychopath’
Miss Thomas admits she has an ‘obsession with power and willing to do anything to get ahead’ but unlike some psychopaths (many are responsible for about half of serious crimes committed), she’s not a murderer or a criminal.
In fact she said: ‘You would like me if you met me, I am quite confident about that because I have met a statistically sample size of the population and they were all susceptible to my charms.’
She said she prefers to call herself a ‘sociopath’ because of the negative connotations of psycho in the popular culture (fuelled by fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter and real life psychopaths such as Ted Bundy).
She admitted: ‘Sometimes it feels that I am in the movie Blade Runner and any slip up or indication that I am different will draw suspicion. I do feel a little bit like a misunderstood minority, the only thing that you can sort of hope if you’re a sociopath is that you are going to lie well enough and wear the mask well enough and hide in plain sight such that nobody will find out that you’re a sociopath.’
She added: ‘I may have a disorder, but I am not crazy.’
Dr John F Eden, a psychology professor from Texas A&M University diagnosed Miss Thomas can be described as a ‘socialised’ or ‘successful’ psychopath because of her academic and profession achievements.
He said: ‘Her presentation in many regards could be considered that of a prototypical psychopathic personality… such as a pronounced lack of empathy, a ruthless and calculating attitude towards social and interpersonal relationships, and a relative immunity to experiencing negative emotions.
‘Most notable in Ms. Thomas’s clinical presentation … were pronounced elevations on scales tapping antisocial and psychopathic traits (particularly egocentricism and sensation-seeking characteristics), interpersonal dominance, verbal aggression, and excessive self-esteem, as well as very low scores on measures tapping negative affective experiences (e.g., phobias)’
Secret of success: Miss Thomas said psychopaths make good bosses because of their ruthlessness and lack of empathy (posed by models)
He added: ‘Although cognizant that she is “different” from most people she knows in terms of her personality structure, Ms. Thomas does not view herself as “disordered” in the sense of suffering from a form of mental illness per se. Quite the contrary, she seems content with her lifestyle and its current trajectory and rather blasé about many issues and concerns that might cause others some degree of uncertainty or distress. Of course, such attitudes are emblematic of individuals who are highly psychopathic.
‘By all accounts Ms. Thomas has thus far experienced relatively few objective (or subjective) negative consequences associated with being highly psychopathic – and in many regards appears to have excelled across various life domains (e.g., academic, occupational). This suggests that one might describe her as a “socialized” or “successful” psychopath.’
Miss Thomas believes there are many other secret psychopaths like her and that they are ‘the grease making the world go round’.
She added: ‘People sometimes say that we lack remorse or guilt like it’s a bad thing. They are sure that remorse and guilt are necessary to being a “good” person. But there is probably no universal, and certainly no objective, morality.’
Psychopath Night will be on Channel 4 on Saturday 14 December at 9pm