Lets be Frank! They are all cunts.

The Independent

So, not only does Idiot Dickhead-Smith, want every single person in the country working, regardless of disability or health – despite the fact that there are 6 people for every job opening – the cunt  also wants to make sure that everyone is worse off by doing so… Someone assassinate the cunt.

Meantime, we get another glimpse at how totally fucking useless these overpaid spunk stains are after a scientist claims that Blairs government wasted £80 Million on small pox vaccines… Where is the accountability, for fucks sake?

Blair was a useless psychopathic cunt. Brown was a useless nonce cunt and as for Cameron! Well, he’s just a useless cunt, cunt.

Hang em high boys. 

Iain Duncan Smith blocks plan for childcare tax breaks in Budget

 

George Osborne’s plans to use the Budget to unveil childcare tax breaks for hard-pressed families have been blocked by Iain Duncan Smith in a major Cabinet row over funding, it emerged last night.

Parents struggling with rising childcare costs were to be given allowances of up to £1,000 in one of the coalition’s flagship proposals to help the “squeezed middle”. Yet the measures, already delayed from January, have been shelved after an 11th-hour intervention from the Work and Pensions Secretary, whose departmental budget would have been used to help fund the scheme. The hold-up is a significant blow to Nick Clegg, the Deputy Prime Minister, who had made it a personal mission to help low to middle-income parents with the cost of childcare.

The row leaves a gaping hole in Mr Osborne’s Budget, which he will deliver on Wednesday amid deepening concern across all parties and business that his austerity strategy is harming Britain’s economic future. Growth figures are expected to be weaker than forecast and, besides rising employment, there is little sign that the economy is turning around.

In an announcement designed to rebut claims he is doing nothing to boost economic growth, Mr Osborne will unveil significant funding for British industry, targeting the motor, aerospace, agricultural and scientific sectors with cash. The move is a major victory for Vince Cable, the Business Secretary, who has been pushing for an industrial strategy for nearly two years.

The Chancellor was enthusiastic about the childcare allowance plan because he believed it would have allowed up to a million women “missing” from the workforce to return to their jobs, helping the economy.

David Cameron and Mr Clegg were due to announce the childcare package as the latest part of their “mid-term review” on Tuesday. It is believed that the £1,000 tax allowances would have been available to all parents earning up to £150,000, but families who currently qualify for tax credits would have been exempt. Mr Clegg was pushing for a separate package of support for those on tax credits, which would have come under the new universal credit system coming into force later this year – therefore affecting Mr Duncan Smith’s DWP budget, which is already facing huge cuts.

Last Wednesday, it is understood, Mr Duncan Smith insisted he was not going to risk the universal credit legislation on the childcare plan.

It emerged yesterday that a handful of Tories have expressed concern at the axeing of the 50p top rate of tax in last year’s Budget. At the ConservativeHome Victory 2015 rally a week ago, the MP Jesse Norman, an ally of Mr Osborne, said the party might have “thought twice” about the cut. At a closed session at the conference, Mr Norman said: “If people are building up a worry or presumption about Conservatives being unfair, then any data you add that allows them to form that theory is going to be extremely dangerous. In retrospect, we would have thought twice about whether we cut it. And I think we would also have thought twice about it for economic reasons, because the effect of a reduction in any tax is not just a static one. It’s the signal it gives people as to what they can do.”

Nadhim Zahawi, another Tory MP from the 2010 intake who is also an ally of the Chancellor, told the same meeting: “The problem is the collateral damage on that question: are you there for the whole nation? Was that the right move to make?”

Tory MEP Martin Callanan, the leader of the Conservatives in the European Parliament, went further by saying that cutting the 50p tax rate was “one of the biggest mistakes that we’ve made so far in this parliament” and that “politically it was disastrous to do so in a recession”.

A ComRes poll for The IoS published today finds the British public does not trust either the Tories or Labour to make the right decisions about the economy. Economic trust in Mr Cameron and Mr Osborne has fallen to the lowest-ever net score (-33), on a par with Ed Miliband and Ed Balls, who remain on -35.

 

£80m ‘wasted’ on smallpox terror threat

 

One of the country’s foremost scientists has claimed Britain “wasted” almost £80m buying smallpox vaccine, after it emerged that the Government has quietly downgraded the threat of a terrorist attack using the virus.

Hugh Pennington, a bacteriologist, said he had always believed the idea of terrorists using smallpox was “far-fetched” because the virus spreads too slowly and is almost impossible to obtain.

Tony Blair ordered the purchase of millions of doses of the smallpox vaccine to protect the British puplic 11 years ago amid the post 9/11 security clampdown in the West.

But internal papers obtained by The Independent on Sunday show that ministers have now downgraded their assessment of the threat, and ruled that those preparations were too expensive, “unwieldy” and not “proportionate”.

The Ministry of Defence and the Department of Health are both reviewing plans for dealing with a deliberate release of smallpox into the population, in line with a high-level judgement from intelligence analysts and germ-warfare advisers. Both departments have also decided to scale down a scheme to immunise hundreds of frontline workers, to enable them to treat those infected by a germ-warfare attack.

The decision emerged a decade after the then Labour government launched its “smallpox plan” post 9/11. The frantic escalation in Britain’s defences against a germ-warfare attack came amid security fears and warnings that extremists could use biological agents such as smallpox and anthrax, as well as explosives.

But Professor Pennington said yesterday: “The downgrade is of a threat that should never have had an upgrade. Buying millions of doses of vaccine was a waste of money.”

The decision by the Labour government to spend £79m on smallpox vaccine sparked an enormous political row at the time, as £32m of it went to a company owned by the Labour donor Paul Drayson. He later became a Labour peer and then a minister. The then health minister stated that Lord Drayson’s company, Powderject, was awarded the contract as it was “the only company that was able to supply the vaccine that we required as soon as possible”.

By 2005, the Department of Health had completed vaccinating a cohort of 516 volunteers, including 147 doctors, 164 nurses and 100 ambulance staff, “to deal with any initial suspected or confirmed case of smallpox”.

But internal documents obtained by The IoS reveal that officials raised concerns over the “first responders” programme in 2006, four years after the smallpox plan was published.

A report on the scheme in May 2006 warned: “The current arrangement is proving operationally difficult to maintain, will require revaccination of significant numbers this year and presents a range of administrative, funding and value-for-money issues that also require resolution.”

But, in a clear indication of the potential for controversy, officials made clear that they would not make an announcement about any change, warning that “smallpox remains a sensitive subject, and any change may attract media interest”.

An updated report, in October 2011, stated: “Many of those in the cohort have not been revaccinated, as required to maintain immunity, or have moved on. A decision is needed … to maintain such a vaccinated cohort, now the threat of smallpox has been downgraded.”

Ministers eventually requested advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) late last year, citing the risks from the vaccine itself.

Minutes from the JCVI’s confidential deliberations record that “JCVI was now asked to consider options for Smarts [Smallpox Management and Response Teams]… in light of the risks associated with smallpox vaccination and the changed current and future risk of an… outbreak.

“While the risk of smallpox outbreak may have reduced, there may still be a need for Smarts. However… a more appropriate and proportionate option would be to convene Smarts consisting of a registered cohort of unvaccinated or previously vaccinated healthcare workers who are willing to be (re-)vaccinated quickly in the event of an emergency.”